2014년 8월 17일 일요일

Summer Vacation Homework.

Hello! My name is Bomin (Kim).                                                                                   I made a Physics Momentum machinel.  I made this with my dad.                        He help me to screw the iron bar down to the wooden board.                                   First I bought the iron ball that has a chain with it.                                                 And I cut the same length of fising line and put the fishing line into the cain of iron ball.  Also I kot(?!) the fishing line.                                                             WARNIG!  There should be a space between each fishing line.                           The length of space is one iron ball.  And screw the iron bar dawn to the wodden board.  And I decorated it.  It takes 1 hour to make it.                                           My Momentum might be smaller than others.                                                          And I and my dad found that I have to make a space between each fishing line shoud be one iron ball size that I just put in.                                                               I didn't put a roof in my Momentum.                                                                            I knew what is the principle of Momentum.                                                        When the fist ball go up, come down and the greatest speed energy occur wen the first ball hit the nextball.   All the ball is stucked each so the speed energy go to next, next and when it comes last ball, there is no way to pass the speed energy so it go up.  It continued untill it stop by the gravity.                                                  And one mor thing that I knew was what a amzing vactaion homework!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기