2014년 8월 21일 목요일

I don't like 'H' ward.

This is not bad ward. But very 'bad' ward if there is many H word at the day I will explore and
cry and being anngry to my mom and Hyeonbin.
I really hate the H ward. When I am doing H word I become wild.
I shout sometimes I think 'I want to quit Handong and go to another school. Or just not study and play.'  I can't understand why there is homework in the Earth.  Sometimes I am telling God 'why did you make me. Why are you giving me this work. You was bad. Why did you make a techers is whole world to give student a H ward!!'
So everynight I fight wit my mom.  Sometmes dad. 
So me and my mom's relationship is not that good.
But not dad. OMG. I have to be freindly with my mom because she lives with me 365days or little bit less than.  God? Can you make no H ward is the whole world? PLEASE!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기