2014년 9월 16일 화요일

My mom is to noisy. And my story?!?!?!?!

She is noisy.  My mom is so noisy.
She always saing and saing.
So.... Ah!! 
I'm am telling to person who is reading my blog.
Please do not tell to someone.  Only you know.
I think some of you are feeling like me.
I hav to be polite.
Because she is angy and when she become more angy she will do something really bad.
I really don't like this weird feeling is our house.
She think she is "boss" of every thing.
What the .
But still I have to love my mom.
Because she is my mom.
I am bored from her.
Also she love me.
But only for know angry.
I am a sad person.  (sometimes) I have trouble is school and house.  Also outside.
But if I am not really positive person, I will ry everyday and cancel everything what I am doing.
I was thinking this problem today and I was thinking seriously.
I was thinking shall I cancel everything I am doing and start my new life?
Or blah blah blah.........
I hope my surrounders aspecially my family, understand me and be good (act) to me.
Know I am very sad.
My diary was long.
But (my thinking?!?!!) I am positive person so I am not acting sad that where I got mind hurt.
bye...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기